Physical Immortality the moment you hear those words… probably the first thought that comes to your mind is: Impossible… or may be … Science is working on it… may be in the near future… we also hear that some billionaires are spending their fortune to make it happen for themselves… and some people believe that the soul is immortal so why worry about being physically immortal?
when ever I try to bring up this topic among people I meet… sometimes complete strangers and some times known friends … one of the most common answer I get is … “Oh I want to live max till 70 then die” for some the number is even 50… for according to them if you are going to be physically Immortal then they are going to continually grow old as shown in many popular news papers about people who have lived beyond 100 usually are the most wrinkled persons on earth and who would like to have so many wrinkles?
Many people have heard about physical Immortals in different parts of the world … but then they simply give away the Idea … oh that is possible only for great souls… and go on living a life that will lead to eventual death…
But wait a minute… What if everything you knew about Physical Immortality was wrong? What if Physical Immortality meant you can live young forever? or for as long as you wish to? if that is too long a stretch for you… what if you could live a very healthy life till you were 80 or 100? you could maintain the same level of vitality and vigor as you do in your 20′ or 30’s and maintain it life long? would that interest you? if so stay on this page and continue to read 🙂
Before we go a little further… there are 2 questions I would like to answer
- If you are wondering that I am going to try and sell you a magic pill or anything else at the end of this article … well you can scroll down now and see there is nothing for sale here
- If you are wondering what authority I have over this subject … then here are my little achievements …1. Since my childhood I have been a very sick child … If I didn’t visit a doctor in 3 months … it would be a great achievement for me … and today … I am Happy to say that I have learned to heal myself without medicine and have been off drugs for more than 15 years now, In all honesty I did visit a doctor 2 times in last 15 years when I had to learn a few lessons, one of the lesson was … it is okay, to go to a Doctor if you really need one… and the other one was to realize that sometimes fear can give you more pain than the actual illness can… any ways coming back2. I have been researching on this topic of Physical Immortality and have read some books talking about the same, as well as I was lucky enough to meet a person who has himself met more than 9 Physical Immortals living on earth … more about him later…3. I have realized that knowing about something and actually practicing them are 2 different stories … but at the same time you can never practice some thing until you know about it… so knowing is the first and very important step.
So here is what I understand about Physical Immortality:
- It is Very much Possible and there are 100’s of physical immortals if not thousands living on this planet earth today as you are reading this article.
- It is not something that needs a lot of medical research (the way it is being done these days) to invent a pill or organ replacement kind of nonsense (for physical immortality)
- It is not something that is to be limited to Yogi’s or so called God Men Only…
In fact it is something everyone of us can and should look forward to…
The moment I say that – some people go… “but if every one is Physically Immortal then what about the finite resources that we have on planet earth?” This question comes from the lack of understanding about Physical Immortality or what we can call is half knowledge… even before one explores the full possibility of something … one starts questioning … because … it is very fearful … the very concept of physical immortality shakes your fundamental belief structures, stories you have been so closely guarding, every thing shakes and the deeper we go into the research … all those beliefs can crumble… but what if that was the first step to Physical Immortality…
One of my friends … who is also on the path of Physical Immortality once said to me when I asked … but why do people Die? the answer he gave was … Because Dying is Easy… I can’t agree more with this statement… because questioning is easy … staying in your painful comfort zone is easy… it is easier to blame and die than to take complete responsibility of ones life and live for as long as you want…
So why are we so against living? forget about living forever… we are against living itself… but why?
some of the answers I am able to understand are
- Death is Great Business … Yes the 3 Largest Businesses in the world revolve around death… 1. Wars / Military 2. Medicine (Allopathy in particular) 3. Insurance… all of them revolve around death.
- staying stuck … staying in routine … is easier than doing something new or living without a schedule… and if we have studied any scriptures of the world … they all say … change is Growth… Growth is life… meaning change is life. Here is a question for you … can you live 10 days of your life without pre-planning it ? and yet doing something new every day? there is one of the Secrets of Physical Immortality… “Do Something New Every Day”… This one thing can keep you Alive… Living … Thriving … for the rest of your life… (Try practicing it) I know a person… she put on herself a challenge of giving 365 days so she decided to give something to some one every day some one new… something new… when I met her she was close to more than 30 days of this practice … and then I met her after 45 days or so of her practice … and her glow was continuing to grow… I am not sure if she knows that if she continues to do so all her life … she will end up living for ever… but if she does not know about the possibility of Physical immortality … she will end up dying … why ? because of her belief in Death… remember you cannot do something until you know about it first…
- The belief that Death is Natural… all trees and animals die… it’s all a cycle… but then isn’t human being ‘suppose to be a superior race’? or are we self proclaimed superior beings? There are many trees which are living beyond 500 years some even 1000’s of years, turtles live 300-500 years, some snakes are believed to live well over 1000 years, then why is human dying at meagerly 80? if we are not superior … at least we should be able to live equal or close to our animal brothers and sisters? not because our bodies are in capable… no they are not … the latest research shows that our whole body renews itself every year, we get new including bones that take the longest to renew … which is close to a year… but then why do we Die? it’s not our bodies … but our minds … that is the cause of our death… Like its said … Body is nothing more than a slave of the mind… so if your mind is pro death … then your body simply follows the order…
- here are a few examples for you to check if you are living a Pro Death Mindset… (Many many questions will rise here… this is your litmus test… this can be a painful list to go through … but it is very useful list … for it will also help us become more pro life) so here goes: Answer in a Yes or No… the more Yes’es you get the more Pro Death you are…
1. Do you eat dead animals? (includes eggs, seafood, chicken, sheep etc,.)
2. Do you smoke? (regular or irregular does not matter)
3. Do you Drink Alcohol? (small quantities or large does not matter, beer and wine counts too)
4. Do you hate your work?
5. Do you have any Dis-Ease? or are you on any kind of a chronic medicine?
6. Do you attract accidents? (it may sound weird but people who are pro death attract accidents) because in life there are no accidents.(I might be required to write a completely new article just to explain this concept) any ways moving on…
7. Do you love junk food?
8. Do you eat packaged food regularly? (biscuits, chips, chocolates etc, anything packed counts or anything with a self life more than 7 days counts)
9. Are you in a bad relationship(s)? (as in involved in regular serious fights)
10. Do you like/love horror films?
11. Do you have Suicidal Thoughts?
12. Have you stopped dreaming for a better life?
13. Do you have Stress in life?
Now you might say … but most of our society / cities / countries live like this… why do you think I say that we live in a Pro-Death World?
Now in the first glance … especially those who have answered ‘yes’ to more than 90% of the above questions, I have news for you… and it is good news… and the good news is … that you now know that you are living a pro death life… which means you can turn this around … because now you know… if you are wondering HOW? then that’s a wonderful mind you have … keep reading and we will get there… but if you are thinking … man that’s a lot of bad habits and pro death-ness … and I can’t possibly heal my self … still you have a better mind … because somewhere you do believe in the possibility of healing yourself, meaning with enough information you can reverse everything above and heal yourself and live as long as you please, and if you think … this is all nonsense … sorry my friend … you have a closed mind … and the only answer or the only wakeup call for closed minds is death, hopefully in your next life you will have an open mind.
to simplify the concept further let’s understand some thing … we can live a life only in 2 ways
When a Person lives a life pro-death we say… that person is having a strong unconscious death urge… similarly when a person lives a life pro life … they have what we call as high life urge.
there are two kinds of death urge 1. un-conscious death urge and 2.conscious death urge similarly there are 2 kinds of Life urges: 1. unconscious Life urge and 2. conscious life urge
or we can say … we start our life with unconscious life urge, then we grow up in to un-conscious death urge and reach death some people transit from un-conscious death urge to conscious death urge and then die, the trick how ever is if we can transit from where ever we are to conscious life urge. because even people with un-conscious life urge end up dying.
for example almost every child is born with high un-conscious Life Urge, but slowly growing up, we all grow up in to un-conscious death urge, as we accept death as a natural phenomenon, without ever questioning it, from that non questioning of death, takes birth of un-conscious death urge, a belief is set into motion within our selves that, I am going to grow old and die some day, after a certain age, every birthday celebration seems to kind of become a … I am getting close to my death day … celebration… so many people across the world feel depressed on their birthday.
wondering what is the difference between unconscious death urge and conscious death urge? wondering why would some one consciously want to die?
A lot of people make their un-conscious death urge conscious the moment they get tired of living, it is not that they are in capable of living, it’s just they are too tired to live any more, and the sad part is this has started to happen to people in their 30’s and 40’s these days, but why are they tired, most of the times it boils down to 2 things
- the illusion that they have no other choice
- lack of knowledge that they can turn everything around and live as long as they wish to.
Because as far as I understand no body whose life is going the way he dreams it to be and has the knowledge that he/she can live for as long and as healthy as they want… will ever die.
So How do we turn our Death Urge in to Conscious Life Urge?
Step one is Purify your diet: do not eat, drink or smoke death… Do your Research, there is a chapter dedicated to Physical Immortality in a book by linda goodman – Star Signs … read that chapter… create a 3 year or a 5 year plan to purify your diet… slowly but surely take steps in the right direction.
Understand the importance of your beliefs in keeping you alive and break every belief that says death is natural in one way or the other.
Read Books that talk about Physically Immortality, that will help you improve your Belief structure, some books I recommend are : The Life and Teaching of the masters of the Far East by T.Spalding (set of 6 books) , The Ringing Cedars Series by Anastasia (set of 9 books), Ageless body Timeless mind by Deepak Chopra, Overcoming The Seven Inhibitors to Bliss by pauline win, Read All books by Leonard orr available at www.leonardorrbooks.com , Autobiography of a Yogi by Parmahamsa Yogananda, All books by Jasmuheen,
Learn to Breathe Correctly, check out these Sites – https://rebirthingbreathwork.com , https://www.breathmastery.com
Just so that you know, I know these people but I am not getting paid in any way from them, I share their names because they are the best in this field as far as I know.
and no matter what you need reversed they can help you do so. and if you are in India you can contact me as well.
If you hate your work: you can have 2 choices to turn things around
- Stop your current work and start doing something you love
- find ways of accepting your life and invent ways to loving your job, basically find meaning in what you do.
If you have any kind of addiction and really want to De-Addict your self then check out the website www.Doctoryourself.com , this site contains proven ways of using Vitamins to heal any Dis-Ease or addictions.
If you love junk food or processed food and are not able to let go of them … understand that you have too many toxins in your body which have kind of attract / addict you to such foods even more, try fasting, or get a Panchakarma Treatment from a qualified Ayurvedic Doctor. for details on fasting your can check out a website: http://masterfastsystem.com
If you like Horror films or have suicidal thoughts, Try spending time in nature, be it a forest, or a sea shore, mountains or a garden, try spending un disturbed time in one of these places for a minimum of 3 – 7 days, this should help you get back to your true self, kind of re connect you to you.
If you are too tired of dreaming a better life or too stressed … Try Resting… Yes … True resting for a minimum of 7 days … sleep for as long as you want… no phones or computers or Televisions, or meeting people, or partying … go to a place close to nature and just get bored and rest… this will help you reset.
You can never solve a problem from the same level of thinking from which you created it – Einstein
The more your Increase your Life Urge … the closer you are going to get to Good Health and with Good Health and healthy living practices you will get closer to the Idea of Physical Immortality, and by feeding your mind with the Idea of Physical Immortality by reading the books mentioned above and creating a community of people who want Physical Immortality too, we will be able to achieve it.
I for sure want to live for 300+ Years… How about you?
Let me know in the comments section below and if you are genuinely interested in becoming Physically Immortal email me so we can create a community, and I can help you connect with Communities already probable existing in your country / city.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me using the comments section below and I will try and answer them.